Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Few More of Sarah & Matt

Finally I found a moment to upload a few more images from Sarah and Matt's engagement session, including one where I was having a little more fun with "the ring" shot. And I just have to say that I LOVE New York! You don't get this kind of graffiti just anywhere. Kidding aside and artistically speaking, it's the love, warmth and tenderness you see between these two, regardless of the rough grunge surrounding the graffiti brings to these images that makes me like them so much. But then again, maybe that's just me.
Gotta comment? I'd love it if you'd post it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

TheOnlineStylist said...

Hi Geri
Great photo's! Have been waiting to see your next lot. I love the one with the ring... it's amazing! The toughness of the cable she's holding onto contrasted with the blurred focus of Matt and Sarah is so creative.