Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Brown Family Comes for a Visit

What an honor it is to continue to be a part of a family by photographing them as they grow. The Brown family has given me that honor and I'm thrilled about it. Bernadette and Al have now welcomed baby Justice into their lives, and he sure makes the family complete. The family lives on the East Coast, and still look me up to photograph them on this same beach each time they're in town. It's the same beach where I first photographed them when Bernadette was pregnant with her oldest son, A.J. As you see by his size, that was a little while back, and before my digital days.

The beach was crazy busy on this day, and I had a star sighting! David Baxter from Ohana Photography was there on a photo shoot too. Clearly it was a fine day to be photographed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sleep-Deprived said...

WOW! Gorgeous family - and great photos Geri.

Anonymous said...

I love these photos -- the baby buns are the cutest! :)