Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sarah & Matt in Cleveland

I know I should have posted these a long time ago, but better late than never, right? Here are just a few of my favorite images from Matt & Sarah's wedding. If you want to see even more, scroll down and look for the link to their movie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sarah & Matt were the first couple I've seen "Rock the Reception"
Photobucket

The couple tied the knot in Sarah's hometown of Cleveland, but they live in New York City. And in true NY fashion... the couple's last song was Frank Sinatra's "New York, New York" and they drove off in a yellow cab. It was beyond cool.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa Gisczinski Photography said...

Ok seriously..great to meet you last night. Now that I've looked at your work....I really AM wondering "where's the website?"
I even looked up gerigoodale.com and its not taken!
Get on it woman!