Sunday, November 2, 2008

Now Look What I've Started

Not too long ago, I was busy posting photos of customers up on my blog, now I'm posting family photos like crazy and there doesn't seem to be any end in site. Don't worry, I'm only kidding. I've got more than a few images from some recent shoots I want to share with you all, but how could I NOT post this picture of Colton? For those of you who know him, he can be a real pistol, but then he'll go off and flash those eyes of his along with that smile you see. Who can resist this little stinker?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those baby blues are deadly. I am helpless under their power....love the pic

Geri said...

They are even more powerful in person. I am trying to teach my children to use their powers for good, not evil.