Monday, September 22, 2008

Dawn and John's Wedding

I can tell you that I have been to LOTS of wedding both with a camera and as a guest, and I can sincerely say that I enjoy them very much, and I really do cry at nearly everyone. REALLY. There are just still so... romantic about them still to me. There were lots of beautiful things about about Dawn and John's wedding, but if I could only tell you one special thing about it, it was just watching John look into Dawn's eyes throughout the ceremony. I don't think I've ever seen a groom immersed in the moment or the event the way John was. There was no nervousness, no timidness, only a poised man, confident and thankful for this beautiful woman and this day.
As usual, here a few images from their very special wedding day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: