Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Brittany & Dylan's Big Day

I'm excited to share some photos from Brittany & Dylan's big day. They are as beautiful on the inside as they are on the outside. These are just a few of my favorite images from their incredible fun day. I'm so happy for these two. I also have to share with you that one of the best parts about the reception had to be the food! No, not that fancy schmancy stuff, but Brittany's favorite meal... Cheeseburgers and Fries! They rocked and it was such a fun way to make their wedding reflect their fun personalities. It when the wedding is truly personally that it becomes something special.

My photo buddy Donna didn't get the chance to try the way yummy burgers because this was the wedding she broke her arm at while working with me! That's right, at the very beginning of photographing the before ceremony shots, she tripped, fell on her elbow, and broke it. My over achiever friend didn't even tell me until AFTER we were finished with the ceremony, and formal portraits of the families and the couple. Can you believe that!? Hat's off to Jessica Claire's Shoot Sac on this occasion as well. It's what Donna fell on. Although her elbow broke, the lenses in the bag were fine. How's that for a testimonial of a product. I keep telling Donna she needs to share that story with Jessica Claire.

No comments: