Saturday, March 21, 2009

Too Many Rolls?

I've heard it and I believe it, that keeping your blog up to date is important, and shows those checking in that you are keeping busy. The thing is, I'm keeping busy enough that I haven't found time to be posting on my blog. Shame on me. I think I may have too many rolls. Wife, mommy, friend, t-ball supporter, elementary school supporter, pre-school supporter, cleaning lady, chef, family CFO, cruise director... and that's just the start of the home stuff. You don't want me to bore you further with the job stuff at this time. I love all these rolls, but it's not easy with only 24 hours in the day.

The great thing is, I am keeping busy. I've been continuing my education, photographing some wonderful families, and even playing around with some images when I get the chance. But those wonderful families I told you about need me to get their images to them, so until the next time, enjoy all your rolls too, and make sure you don't forget to take care of yourself along the way.


Photobucket

No comments: