Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas Card

Like many of you, the year was just too fast. The next thing we knew, it was that time again to send off holiday cards, and we never got our own family portrait taken. I guess itls like the mechanic with the broken down car. Being a proud mommy, I wanted to show off some of my favorite photos of my two little guys that bring so much happiness to our lives. So I designed the card to show off some favorite photos from the past 12 months. Yes, I know there's a crying shot of Colton and a pout on Charlie's face in another, but they are still some of my favorite pictures of them.

We hope you all had a fantastic holiday and that the year ahead is filled with wonderful blessings for each of you.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So nice to see a Christmas photo card that includes something other than everyone smiling politely. It captures your children, not just your children @ that moment. Love it! Merry Christmas.