Saturday, May 17, 2008

Confessions of a bad, bad, bad blogger

Okay, so I'm more than a little behind on things. At least as far as keeping my blog up. After my trip to WPPI, I've been spending good time behind my computer, but I'm doing a lot of research and working on creating a studio/reception area in my home. I've also been lucky enough to be busy with more than a few photography jobs recently. They include a couple FABULOUS weddings, an event at USD, and a photo session for a Champion Cowboy to name a few. Sadly, you'll have to take my word for it for now since STILL don't have any new photos up.
On the down side of the things keeping me away from my blog, both my boys have gotten sick. I hate high fevers with kids. It sucks. Hopefully Colton will beat this soon. Charlie's been better for about a week now. They're such troopers.
Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone and keep faith that I WILL have new images up here sometime soon.

No comments: