Friday, January 18, 2008

He Followed Me Home. Can I Keep Him?

We went to Sea World on Wednesday. It was a little cold, but we couldn't have picked a better day to go. There were so few people there it was fantastic! Charlie and Chris took the stairs down to see Shamu while Colton and I took the ramp. When I came around the corner and saw Charlie having a one-on-one moment with the Killer Whale, it took my breath away. They just kept looking at each other and sort of bounced around playing some. I wish I hadn't captured the reflection in the glass but I just had to post them. The others are the boys sharing some good times with their daddy.

I think Charlie's made a new friend.

2 comments:

Sleep-Deprived said...

Geri, those are so AWESOME! When we were there I got a few pics of the dolphins looking at the boys...but I've never seen Shamu so interactive there at the glass. What a (creepy) crack-up with his mouth open. Sense of humor eh? LOVE those!!!! Wish we were there with you!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the close up!!!! that is definitely a keeper!! I think Chris could build an aquarium in the back yard and raise Shamu instead of a steer...what do you think????