Saturday, September 15, 2007

Growing & Glowing

Growing - I finally was able to meet and visit with some local photographers here in San Diego. Donna and I have been wanting to do this for awhile now but she's bumming that she wasn't able to make it this time. As for me, I so wish it hadn't taken so long. The people I meet were generous with their ideas and tips. Not to mention inspirational.

Glowing - I can't imagine meeting a better group of photographers to bounce thoughts and ideas off of. A special thanks to Masen for pulling this together. I'm glowing because I feel I've meet the cream of the crop. Please check out there work and share it with everyone.

Masen- www.ma5en.com/blog
Melissa Koehler - www.melissakoehlerphotography.com
Kim and David Baxter- www.sdohana.com/blog
Jamie Lawlor- blog and website coming soon.

3 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

hi geri it was awesome meeting you and all the other talented photographers in the sd! you have very nice work here. my only suggestion? post more pics :) that's us tho' we like to look at photos. other than that they look great!

Donna said...

bummed I missed this too! And yes...we all love to look at those amazing pictures-one just isn't enough!!!!!

Donna said...

bummed I missed this too! And yes...we all love to look at those amazing pictures-one just isn't enough!!!!!