Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Zoo

My very good friend Donna (check out her FANTASTIC photos by clicking on her blog link to the right), let her daughter Cassi come out and play with the kids and I. It was a great day. We went to Denny's for lunch but Charlie didn't really touch his fries that came with his meal. I thought I would entice him to eat them by wiggling a fry it in front of his month. When he went to grab a bite I didn't move my hand back fast enough and he bite me.

It hurt like crazy and I was SO surprised to see that he actually busted through my skin. However, it gave me the chance to get some pretty funny pictures about the bite and my "wild animal" son. The words on the sign above Charlie's head in the picture below says, "These Animals Bite."

2 comments:

Lisa Subock said...

You found the perfect sign to put him under! How fitting.

Just think......this is only the beginning!

Donna said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Who are those gorgeous kids? Thanks for sharing your fun day with my Cassi...she had a blast!!!