Saturday, July 28, 2007

20 years!? Really?

Last weekend I went to my 20 year high school reunion. I HONESTLY can't believe it's been 20 years. I have to tell you that I just loved it. I'm so glad I went. It was great to see so many old friends, especially the ones I went through school with from kindergarten, and there were many.

I think one of the best things was talking to a couple people who made me nervous back then. I was comfortable in my skin now, not like back then, and I no longer cared what some of them thought about me anyway. I love my life (remember the whole reason for giving this blog it's name) and I wouldn't want to be ANYONE else on earth. I thought "they" didn't like me or were stuck up. I learned that they were just as nervous as I was. REALLY. It was really refreshing.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I forgot you went! Any surprises? Mine actually had a bald man competition!! Anyways...can't imagine you ever being shy and not talkative! Thanks for sharing!!!